41 Comments Join the Conversation

1. P.S. – Y’all got me turnt up while I’m up late wrapping Christmas presents lol. That’s the sign of some bomb remixes.

2. Thank you for the great Christmas gift. Keep up the good work serving Christ & have a great Christmas morning.

3. Superbbbb!! I agree- perfect Christmas gift… we are just left with an Andymineo album as the perfect New Year Present.

4. Wow. Just wow. Can I just say a huge thank you to everyone that was in on this?! All of these remixes are such great quality, and not to mention it being free! Best Christmas gift ever! Thank you, and God bless!

5. Pingback: Gravity: The Remix EP (Tracklist x Final Cover) «

6. oh my goodness, only listened to a few of the songs so far but goodness medina’s remix of power trip is crazy. i love the samples of kanye’s ‘power’ and biggie’s ‘juicy’? i think? anyway so far this is a fantastic remix ep

7. Dope man. Thanks for the gift. Great job on the intro too, liked that switch up. God Bless and Merry Christmas!

8. You really like putting “x”s in you titles now do you? lol great remixtape

9. Reblogged this on Solus Christus and commented:
    Pick up this hot free EP. If you enjoyed the original “Gravity” album by Lecrae, then you’ll love this.

10. I’m normally not a fan of hip/hop remixes, but the fact that this is 13 tracks and FREE is amazing. Keep up the good work.

11. Quite a few songs are better than the original (Tell The World, Confession, Buttons…just to name a few).

Big props to Black Knight and Tyshane. Holy cow, those guys are good.

12. Pingback: Free Download From Reach Records – Gravity: The Remix EP | Jam the City

13. Alex medina you are amazingggg I love your work. Can I dl your instrumentals somewher?

14. Wow I love the futuristic beats. Doesnt sound like anything we heard in 2012. Let the new year begin with this rad music. Be used greatly..#praise #God

15. Pingback: Free Lecrae Remix “EP” | The Free Christian Music Blog